Rooms & Rates
Comfortable accommodations and a variety of room choices.
CountryHouse Cedar Rapids offers companion and private studios. Each room has a private bathroom (shared in companion rooms) and plenty of space to fill with treasured items to make your space comfortable and familiar.
Rooms may vary slightly in size and layout.
Schedule a tour to see more.
CountryHouse is pleased to offer two rate plans: All-Inclusive or Base Rates plus Levels of Care. Both plans include a lovely private or companion room, meals and snacks, life-enriching activities, outings and exceptional care.
Prior to admission, our Director of Nursing will perform an assessment of your loved one and determine if CountryHouse is an appropriate home. If it is determined that your loved one will thrive at CountryHouse, you may choose one of the options below based on your choice of room and/or availability. Rates for Level of Care start at no cost for Level 1; $525 monthly for Level 2; and go up from there.
If a resident assesses at Level 3 or below, an all-inclusive plan may be chosen. If chosen, you are locked into this plan for the duration of your residency. Yearly cost-of-living increases are implemented.
- Companion Room Rates start at $4595 per month, an average of $151 daily.
- Private Room Rates start at $6495 per month, an average of $214 daily.
- Respite care rates start at $250 per 24-hour period.
- Day stay visits are $150 a day.
Other Cost Considerations:
- A one-time community fee of $2,500 holds the room of your choice for up to 30-days and is not refundable after 90 days of residency.
- A deposit of $500 adds you to our waiting list and is applied to your first month’s rent or is refundable if no move occurs.
- Families are responsible for services not normally provided by CountryHouse, such as personal telephone or salon services.
- Additional fees may be applicable for enhanced care, personal attendants or pets.
- Yearly cost-of-living increases do occur.
- For full rate information, speak to a Senior Living Consultant.