Lincoln (84th & Pine Lake) – Rooms & Rates
Comfortable accommodations and a variety of room choices.
CountryHouse offers three room choices: companion, private and deluxe private. Residents are encouraged to bring their own furniture and treasured items to make their space comfortable and familiar.
We offer two rate plans: base rates plus levels of care and all-inclusive. Both plans include all residential services including daily meals and snacks, housekeeping, activities, transportation, cable TV, internet and much more.
For those who choose a base rate plan, additional care is most often needed. Care requirements are determined by an assessment performed by our in-house nurse or wellness director, and can be performed in conjunction with your loved one’s personal physician if you wish. We offer care plans ranging from Level 1 to 5 (and even beyond in some cases). Levels are based on a points system that takes into account the time and expertise needed to perform a care task, such as a bath, shower, or medication pass. Care at Level 1 is provided at no cost, Level 2 is $525 monthly, and costs go up from there.
Those who assess at a Level 3 or below can opt for an all-inclusive plan. If chosen, you are locked into this plan for the duration of residency, even if your level of care increases over time. Yearly cost-of-living increases do occur. The rates are consistent among the three communities, although CountryHouse at 70th and O offers an additional room option.
- Base rates for a companion room are $5,995 per month, an average of $197 daily.
- Base rates for a private room are $7,495 per month, an average of $246 daily.
- Respite care rates start at $275 per 24-hour period.
- Day stay visits are $125 a day.
Other Cost Considerations:
- A community fee of $1,500 secures the room of your choice for up to 30 days. This is due prior to move-in. It is not refundable after 30 days of residency.
- A $500 deposit adds you to the waiting list for our community and is applied to your first month’s rent. This deposit is fully refundable if a move does not occur.
- Families are responsible for services not normally provided by CountryHouse, such as personal telephone or salon services.
- Additional fees may be applicable for enhanced care, personal attendants or pets.
- Yearly cost-of-living increases do occur.