Rooms & Rates
Comfortable accommodations and a variety of room choices.
CountryHouse Folsom offers three different types of rooms: companion, private and deluxe private. Each room has a private bathroom (shared in companion rooms) and plenty of space to fill with treasured items to make your space comfortable and familiar.
Rooms may vary slightly in size and layout.
A deluxe private room is a companion room occupied by one person.
Schedule a tour to see more.
Two Pricing Plans:
We offer two rate plans: base rates plus levels of care and all-inclusive. Both plans include all residential services including daily meals and snacks, housekeeping, activities, transportation, cable TV, internet and much more.
For those who choose a base rate plan, additional care is most often needed. Care requirements are determined by an assessment performed by our in-house nurse or wellness director, and can be performed in conjunction with your loved one’s personal physician if you wish. We offer care plans ranging from Level 1 to 5 (and even beyond in some cases). Levels are based on a points system that takes into account the time and expertise needed to perform a care task, such as a bath, shower, or medication pass. Care at Level 1 is provided at no cost, Level 2 is $525 monthly, and costs go up from there.
Those who assess at a Level 3 or below can opt for an all-inclusive plan. If chosen, you are locked into this plan for the duration of residency, even if your level of care increases over time. Yearly cost-of-living increases do occur.
- Base rates for a companion room start at $5295, an average of $174 daily.
- Base rates for a private room start at $6195, an average of $204 daily.
- All-inclusive plans start at $6950, an average of $228 daily.
- Respite care rates start at $300 per 24-hour period.
- CountryHouse Folsom, unfortunately, does not offer day-stay services.
Other Cost Considerations:
- A one-time community fee of $3,000 holds the room of your choice for up to 30 days, and is not refundable after 90 days of residency.
- A deposit of $500 adds you to our waiting list and is applied to your first month’s rent or is refundable if no move occurs.
- Families are responsible for services not normally provided by CountryHouse, such as personal telephone or salon services.
- Additional fees may be applicable for enhanced care, personal attendants or pets.
- A second occupant fee of $1,200 will be applied to apartments with more than one resident.
- Additional fees may apply for enhanced care, premium room locations, personal attendants or pets.
- Regular cost-of-living increases do occur.
- For full rate information, speak to a Senior Living Consultant.