Nurturing the four dimensions of wellness.At CountryHouse, we believe that wellness goes beyond just physical health. Our signature LifeCycles Wellness Program is designed to help individuals make the most of every day. Whether it’s through dining services, activities, health care or just everyday conversations, every staff member understands and supports the social, spiritual, intellectual and physical needs of each person in our care.
|Social engagement is encouraged through celebrations, family events, entertainment and special-interest clubs. Visits with pets and children help residents feel connected and loved.||In addition to traditional weekly worship services, Activities to promote spiritual fulfillment may include meditation, aromatherapy, listening to music, volunteer projects or connecting with nature.||Activities such as crafts, games, baking and educational classes along with trips to local events and attractions, are all great ways to stimulate the brain.||Physical activities like walking, prescriptive exercise, yoga or other group classes, trips and fresh-air drives help manage stress and encourage independence.|
LifeCycles is a perfect pairing to our in-house Life Enrichment curriculum, Seasons.
Helping hands to ensure good health.
We’re pleased to offer personal care for all at CountryHouse. For those who require these services, we offer:
Our professional staff is dedicated to helping all in our care live life fully. In addition to our well-rounded wellness and life enrichment program, we provide exceptional on-site health services including:
- A Director of Nursing to ensure good health and supervise our 24/7 on-site care staff.
- Physician oversight.
- Licensed caregivers and medication technicians.
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy from preferred partners, or accommodations for on-site visits from your choice of provider.
- Assistance with telemedicine appointments.
- Fitness studio with a selection of fitness equipment, exercise classes and more.
- Well-balanced menus and dining services to ensure good nutritional health.
- Regular resident assessments and communication with loved ones.
In addition, we are proud to provide support to any family who has a loved one with memory loss – whether or not they choose to live in our community. We offer educational programs led by experts in dementia care, support groups for families who are providing care for loved ones at home, as well as short term stay options in case families need to travel, work or take a short break from care.
By learning about your loved one’s specific needs, we can implement a comprehensive care plan that ensures their best health.