Rooms & Rates
Comfortable accommodations and a variety of room choices.
CountryHouse Cumberland offers a choice of a companion or a private room. Residents are encouraged to bring their own furniture and treasured items to make their space comfortable and familiar.
Rates at CountryHouse include all residential services including daily meals and snacks, housekeeping, activities, transportation, cable TV, internet and much more.
Most often, residents also require health care. Care requirements are determined by an assessment performed by our in-house nurse or wellness director, and can be performed in conjunction with your loved one’s personal physician if you wish. We offer care plans ranging from Level 1 to 5 (and even beyond in some cases). Levels are based on a points system that takes into account the time and expertise needed to perform a care task, such as a bath, shower, or medication pass. Care at Level 1 is provided at no cost, Level 2 is $525 monthly, and costs go up from there.
- Base rates start at $5495, an average of $181 daily.
- Respite care rates start at $275 per 24-hour period.
- Day stay services are not offered by CountryHouse, but can be provided by our sister community, The Kensington.
Other Cost Considerations:
- A one-time community fee of $1500 is due prior to move-in and is not refundable after 90 days of residency.
- Families are responsible for services not normally provided by CountryHouse, such as personal telephone or salon services.
- Additional fees may be applicable for enhanced care, personal attendants or pets.
- Yearly cost-of-living increases do occur.