Lincoln (70th & O) – Rooms & Rates
Comfortable accommodations and a variety of room choices.
CountryHouse offers a variety of room choices: companion, private and deluxe private on our first floor, as well as rooms in on our second level, called The Hearthside. The Hearthside offers a quieter, more intimate environment for those who prefer it.
Residents are encouraged to bring their own furniture and treasured items to make their space comfortable and familiar.
We offer two rate plans: base rates plus levels of care and all-inclusive. Both plans include all residential services including daily meals and snacks, housekeeping, activities, transportation, cable TV, internet and much more.
For those who choose a base rate plan, additional care is most often needed. Care requirements are determined by an assessment performed by our in-house nurse or wellness director, and can be performed in conjunction with your loved one’s personal physician if you wish. We offer care plans ranging from Level 1 to 5 (and even beyond in some cases). Levels are based on a points system that takes into account the time and expertise needed to perform a care task, such as a bath, shower, or medication pass. Care at Level 1 is provided at no cost, Level 2 is $525 monthly, and costs go up from there.
Those who assess at a Level 3 or below can opt for an all-inclusive plan. If chosen, you are locked into this plan for the duration of residency, even if your level of care increases over time. Yearly cost-of-living increases do occur. The rates are consistent among the three communities, although CountryHouse at 70th and O offers an additional room option.
- Base rates for a companion room are $5,995 per month, an average of $197 daily.
- Base rates for a private room are $6495 per month, an average of $213 daily.
- Respite care rates start at $275 per 24-hour period.
- Day stay visits are $125 a day.
Other Cost Considerations:
- A community fee of $1,500 secures the room of your choice for up to 30 days. This is due prior to move-in. It is not refundable after 30 days of residency.
- A $500 deposit adds you to the waiting list for our community and is applied to your first month’s rent. This deposit is fully refundable if a move does not occur.
- Families are responsible for services not normally provided by CountryHouse, such as personal telephone or salon services.
- Additional fees may be applicable for enhanced care, personal attendants or pets.
- Yearly cost-of-living increases do occur.