Rooms & Rates
Comfortable accommodations and a variety of room choices.
CountryHouse in Granite Bay offers five different types of rooms: companion, private rooms and deluxe private rooms, and private and deluxe rooms on our second floor, Granite Heights.
Each room has a private bathroom (shared in companion rooms) and plenty of space to fill with treasured items to make your room comfortable and familiar.
There is ample storage space for residents. Heating and air conditioning is individually controlled and all utilities are included in the monthly rate.
We offer two rate plans: base rates plus levels of care and all-inclusive. Both plans include all residential services including daily meals and snacks, housekeeping, activities, transportation, cable TV, internet and much more.
For those who choose a base rate plan, additional care is most often needed. Care requirements are determined by an assessment performed by our in-house nurse or wellness director, and can be performed in conjunction with your loved one’s personal physician if you wish. We offer care plans ranging from Level 1 to 5 (and even beyond in some cases). Levels are based on a points system that takes into account the time and expertise needed to perform a care task, such as a bath, shower, or medication pass. Care at Level 1 is provided at no cost, Level 2 is $525 monthly, and costs go up from there.
Those who assess at a Level 3 or below can opt for an all-inclusive plan. If chosen, you are locked into this plan for the duration of residency, even if your level of care increases over time. Yearly cost-of-living increases do occur.
- Base rates for a companion room start at $4995, an average of $164 daily.
- Base rates for a private room start at $5795, an average of $190 daily.
- All-inclusive plans start at $6950, an average of $228 daily.
- Respite care rates start at $300 per 24-hour period.
- CountryHouse in Granite Bay unfortunately does not offer day stay services.
Other Cost Considerations:
- A one-time community fee of $3000 is due prior to move-in and is not refundable after 90 days of residency.
- Families are responsible for services not normally provided by CountryHouse, such as personal telephone or salon services.
- Additional fees may be applicable for enhanced care, personal attendants or pets.