Rooms & Rates
Comfortable accommodations and a variety of room choices.
CountryHouse in Granite Bay offers five different types of rooms: companion, private rooms and deluxe private rooms, and private and deluxe rooms on our second floor, Granite Heights.
Each room has a private bathroom (shared in companion rooms) and plenty of space to fill with treasured items to make your room comfortable and familiar.
There is ample storage space for residents. Heating and air conditioning is individually controlled and all utilities are included in the monthly rate.
The base rate covers residential services including daily meals and snacks, housekeeping, activities, transportation, cable TV, internet and much more.
Care is charged separately. Care requirements are determined by an assessment performed by our in-house nurse or wellness director, and can be performed in conjunction with your loved one’s personal physician if you wish. We offer care plans ranging from Level 1 to 5 (and even beyond in some cases). Levels are based on a points system that takes into account the time and expertise needed to perform a care task, such as a bath, shower, or medication pass. Care at Level 1 is provided at no cost, Level 2 is $525 monthly, and costs go up from there.
Yearly cost-of-living increases do occur.
- Base rates for a companion room start at $4,995, an average of $164 daily.
- Base rates for a private room start at $5,995, an average of $197 daily.
- Respite care rates start at $300 per 24-hour period.
- CountryHouse in Granite Bay, unfortunately, does not offer day-stay services.
Other Cost Considerations:
- A one-time community fee of $3,000 holds the room of your choice for up to 30 days, and is not refundable after 90 days of residency.
- A deposit of $500 adds you to our waiting list and is applied to your first month’s rent or is refundable if no move occurs.
- Families are responsible for services not normally provided by CountryHouse, such as personal telephone or salon services.
- A second occupant fee of $1,200 will be applied to apartments with more than one resident.
- Additional fees may be applicable for enhanced care, personal attendants or pets.
- Yearly cost-of-living increases do occur.
- For detailed pricing information, please speak to a Senior Living Consultant.