Rooms & Rates
Comfortable accommodations and a variety of room choices.
CountryHouse Omaha offers four room choices: companion, private, deluxe private and a private room option in our hearthside area. Residents are encouraged to bring their own furniture and treasured items to make their space comfortable and familiar.
Two Pricing Plans:
CountryHouse offers two rate plans: base rates plus levels of care and all-inclusive. Both plans include your choice of apartment along with all residential services including daily meals and snacks, housekeeping, activities, transportation, cable TV, internet and much more.
For those who choose a base rate plan, additional care is most often needed. We recognize that individuals require customized personal assistance and health care. For this reason, we offer four levels of care. Your care level is determined by a personalized assessment provided by our in-house nurse, in conjunction with your physician if you wish. The assessment takes into account your personal preferences and care needs.
Level one of care starts at $650 monthly with costs increasing as levels get higher Care beyond level four is available and charged based on minutes and points. Please ask our team for more details.
If you assess at a level two or below, you may elect to choose an all-inclusive plan. If you choose all-inclusive, you’re locked in an all-inclusive package for the duration of your residency. Please note that regular rate increases to apply to all plans – base rates plus levels of care and all-inclusive.
- Base rates start at $5,695, an average of $187 daily.
- Respite care rates start at $275 per 24-hour period.
- Day stay visits are $125 a day.
Other Cost Considerations:
- A community fee of $2,500 secures the room of your choice for up to 15 days. This is due prior to move-in. It is not refundable after 30 days of residency.
- A $500 deposit adds you to the waiting list for our community and is applied to your first month’s rent. This deposit is fully refundable if a move does not occur.
- Families are responsible for services not normally provided by CountryHouse, such as personal telephone or salon services.
- Additional fees may be applicable for enhanced care, personal attendants or pets.
- Yearly cost-of-living increases do occur.