Rooms & Rates
Comfortable accommodations and a variety of room choices.
CountryHouse Omaha offers four room choices: companion, private, deluxe private and a private room option in our hearthside area. Residents are encouraged to bring their own furniture and treasured items to make their space comfortable and familiar.
Two Pricing Plans:
Base rates at CountryHouse include all residential services including daily meals and snacks, housekeeping, activities, transportation, cable TV, internet and much more.
Most often, residents also require health care. Care requirements are determined by an assessment performed by our in-house nurse or wellness director, and can be performed in conjunction with your loved one’s personal physician if you wish. We offer care plans ranging from Level 1 to 5 (and even beyond in some cases). Levels are based on a points system that takes into account the time and expertise needed to perform a care task, such as a bath, shower, or medication pass. Care at Level 1 is provided at no cost, Level 2 is $525 monthly, and costs go up from there.
Those who assess at a Level 3 or lower can opt for an all-inclusive plan. If chosen, you’re locked in at an all-inclusive rate for the duration of your residency.
- Base rates start at $5,695, an average of $187 daily.
- Respite care rates start at $275 per 24-hour period.
- Day stay visits are $125 a day.
Other Cost Considerations:
- A community fee of $2,500 secures the room of your choice for up to 30 days. This is due prior to move-in. It is not refundable after 30 days of residency.
- A $500 deposit adds you to the waiting list for our community and is applied to your first month’s rent. This deposit is fully refundable if a move does not occur.
- Families are responsible for services not normally provided by CountryHouse, such as personal telephone or salon services.
- Additional fees may be applicable for enhanced care, personal attendants or pets.
- Yearly cost-of-living increases do occur.