Rooms & Rates
Comfortable accommodations and a variety of room choices.
CountryHouse Council Bluffs offers companion, deluxe private and private studios. Each room has a private bathroom (shared in companion rooms) and plenty of space to fill with treasured items to make your space comfortable and familiar.
CountryHouse is pleased to offer two rate plans: All-Inclusive or Base Rates plus Levels of Care. Both plans include a lovely private or companion room, meals and snacks, life-enriching activities, outings and exceptional care. Prior to admission, our Director of Nursing will perform an assessment of your loved one and determine if CountryHouse is an appropriate home. If it is determined that your loved one will thrive at CountryHouse, you may choose one of the options below based on your choice of room and/or availability. Level of Care charges start at no charge for Level 1, $525 per month for Level 2, and go up from there.
If a resident assesses at Level 3 or below, an all-inclusive plan may be chosen. If chosen, you are locked into this plan for the duration of your residency. Yearly cost-of-living increases are implemented.
- Companion Room rates start at $4395 per month, an average of $144 daily.
- Private Room rates start at $5295 per month, an average of $174 daily.
- Respite care rates start at $225 per 24-hour period.
- Day stay visits are $125 a day.
Other Cost Considerations:
- A community fee of $1,000 secures the room of your choice for up to 30 days. This is due prior to move-in. It is not refundable after 30 days of residency.
- A $500 deposit adds you to the waiting list for our community and is applied to your first month’s rent. This deposit is fully refundable if a move does not occur.
- Families are responsible for services not normally provided by CountryHouse, such as personal telephone or salon services.
- Additional fees may be applicable for enhanced care, personal attendants or pets.
- Yearly cost-of-living increases do occur.
- For detailed pricing information, please speak to a Senior Living Consultant.